Defense Modernization Division
The Defense Modernization Division (DMD), headquartered in Kingstowne, Virginia, provides several unique, yet complementary, capabilities and disciplines. The Division has expertise in training, simulation and education, emergency management, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and High Explosive (CBRNE) exercise support, and every aspect of political-military assistance and policy formulation, read more...
DMD - Principal Business Focus:
Principle business is training and education as it relates to CBRNE, modeling and simulation, Defense Reform and Transformation, and US-Funded Direct Assistance programs.
- Systems Integration
- Simulation Systems
- Training Management
- Establishment and Support to Live and Constructive Training Centers
- Foreign and Domestic Consequence Management
- All North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Matters
- Close Coordination with Cubic Defense Applications and their training product lines
- Doctrine & Force Design
- Integrated Defense Planning and Budgeting
- Law, Policy and National Security Strategy Frameworks
- Personnel & Leader Development. Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) Development
- Professionalization of Forces, Ending Conscription